From the front of the home, you really don’t know and appreciate what’s behind the front door and beyond, until you see for yourself. Internally, there is the main lounge room with high ceilings and reverse cycle air-conditioning. Off the modern kitchen there is a dining area the flows nicely out onto the full length veranda. There are 2 toilets in the home, 1 in the bathroom and the other is separate off from the laundry. There are 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and 1 of the bedrooms has a sliding door that leads out onto the veranda as well.
This is where some of surprises really kick in – outside. There is an oversized carport and next to that, there are double gates the lead to the approx. 6m x 6m insulated shed which is very impressive. The veranda is ideal to relax on while overseeing the lovely gardens and the sparkling in ground swimming pool, complete with an awesome BBQ / entertaining area. There are 2 water tanks if needed for the pool or gardens.
Overall – an impressive home that really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
• 3 bedrooms in total, all with built in robes. 2 toilets is a bonus
• High ceilings in the lounge room / reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen with granite benchtop and very good storage
• The shed needs to be seen to be truly appreciated of the size
• Fully fenced yard with side access to the shed and pool area
• Approx. 702m2 of yard with beautiful established gardens
Situated in the popular Kuluin area within short walking distance to the local shops, primary school, child care, parks and public transport. A short drive to the Maroochy river, boat ramp, Sunshine Plaza, Sunshine Coast beaches, restaurants and easy access onto the Sunshine Motor Way and Bruce Highway.
This property represents great buying and the owners are very keen to sell.
Price: “Offers Over $500,000”
Agent: Jason Burns
Phone: 0417 762 001