With a current rental appraisal at $300 per week, this unit is going to be great value to buy.
The new impressive flooring has now been laid, the fresh paint is now complete, so we’re NOW ready to go. This lovely and quiet unit is in a small complex of just 5. There are wide open green spaces and a great children’s park close by as well as local shops and transport. Ideal for a buyer looking for a low maintenance spacious unit inside and out and I’m sure you’ll like to hear this, it’s in an affordable price bracket compared to most other 2 bedroom units on the Coast and will be sold. This home will sell quickly so be sure to arrange your inspection today.
• 2 bedroom unit with the main having a lovely outlook
• Brand new floating floor throughout and freshly painted
• Open plan living area the flows nicely to the courtyard
• Single remote controlled garage with internal access
• Spacious courtyard / garden shed and established plants
• Low maintenance brick and tile complex of just 5
• Quiet peaceful location and there’s even a green backdrop
Situated in the popular Kuluin area within short walking distance to the local shops and very close to the local primary school. Child care, parks and public transport are all close by. A short drive to the Maroochy river, boat ramp, Sunshine Plaza, Sunshine Coast beaches, restaurants and easy access onto the Sunshine Motor Way and Bruce Highway.
A great opportunity now presents to be the new owner of this lovely property.
Agent: Jason Burns
Phone: 0417 762 001
This property is proudly listed by:
First National Real Estate Riverside
1B/2-4 Melaleuca Street
Kuluin QLD 4558